20% Student Discounts On Locksmith Services
Mr Lock Doc offers a locksmith service tailored specifically to students, who are either starting out at College or University, or are in the final years of a degree. We offer substantial discounts for our services if you are a student. Our student discount is a whopping 20% over what we would normally charge customers.
If you are a student and are locked out, locked in or have lost your keys, Mr Lock Doc provides a 24-Hour professional discounted locksmith service for all students between the ages of 16 and 24.
We know how hard it is for Students to make ends meet most of the time, Mr Lock Doc knows this, having student children just starting out themselves and also knows how important it is to feel secure in the halls or a student bedsit, house or residence. Therefore, we offer a specialised locksmith service for all student residents between the ages of 16 and 24.
Student houses are not the safest or most secure places at the best of times, but we can take steps together to ensure you are as secure as possible away from home and we can also offer advice on keeping your belongings safe and secure.
Houses and lodgings that are regularly lived in by students have a much higher rate of burglary, this is due to the fact most thieves know there are going to be high instances of people with expensive laptops, phones and similar devices laying around and as students are often lax about security they see halls and residences as easy pickings. Students are amongst the most at risk of any age of the UK population.
If you are living in student accommodation or halls of residence there are some steps you can take to ensure you are at less of a risk, Mr Lock Doc recommends:
- Always check the locks on your accommodation before moving in. If you are unsure have the locks changed.
- If the lock appears faulty always tell a member of staff or the owner of the property and have them fix it at the earliest opportunity.
- Always lock your doors and shut or lock windows, keep fire doors shut and keep your valuables out of sight whilst you are out.
- Always keep your phone with you at all times. Don’t leave it where it can be stolen.
- Before you go away to College or Uni, security mark your valuables.
- Ask your parents or check your own insurance to see if it covers you whilst on campus or in student accommodation.
- Don’t leave spare keys laying around.
- Always lock your bedroom door.
- Don’t give away information to would be thieves on Social Media, we know it’s hard but sometimes it’s best to not advertise it all over Facebook.
- Always keep in touch with your parents and let them know you are safe.
- If you are unsure of anything tell a member of staff.
- Don’t get so drunk that you can’t remember where you left your valuables or keys. We know you probably will but try not to make a habit of it.
- If you are in any doubt about your personal security or safety, inform staff or call the police.
If you are getting no joy from staff and are concerned about the security of your room or residence you can either call Mr Lock Doc to check it all over or get your parents to call Mr Lock Doc.
I am on call 24 hours a day for any type of locksmith work, including emergency lockouts, lock changes and repairs, security upgrades, non-urgent locksmith services and much more. As well as the traditional locksmith services, I can also provide an expert service for the more modern UPVC Doors and Windows and also Composite Doors.
Mr Lock Doc has worked with local authorities and the police force for many years, providing assistance and locksmith services when required, in all kinds of situations and because of this we have a vast wealth of experience in burglary prevention and burglary protection. If you would like help and advice on protecting your property from thieves and burglary or have suffered a burglary, please do give me a call for the very best help.
Family Run Business
Mr Lock Doc is a family run business with over 20 years experience based in the Latton Bush Centre and provides locksmith services to domestic, commercial and local authority customers. Mr Lock Doc has NO call out charges, we do not charge VAT and there are NO hidden charges, the quote I give you over the phone is the price you will pay. We are the most trusted locksmith in Essex and the South East and provide locksmith services that are Checkatrade Trader Approved, Trading Standards Approved and Police checked.
We aim to respond to and get to you within 30 minutes or less if you are within Essex including Harlow, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Braintree, Cheshunt, Ilford, Dagenham, Bishops Stortford, Hatfield and the general area, so you can be assured that we will arrive to give you the best possible local locksmith service.